Call for appointments & pricing.
- Male and Female hormone consults, available by appointment
- Vaccines: Shingles, Flu, Pneumonia, Pertussis(Whooping Cough), Tetanus, Diphtheria
- Injections, you supply the medication
- Free Blood Pressure checks
- Cholesterol screening, complete blood work up
- Glucose testing
- MTM (medication therapy management) consults
- Custom Compounding - Sterile (injections) and Non-sterile (creams, capsules ect)
- We are a Full Service Retail Pharmacy, and we accept most Insurance and Worker's Comp
- Large OTC section featuring:
- Wellness Works Vitamins
- Replenish Vitamins
- Two Old Goats
- Dr. Oz recommended products
- TENS units
- Superior Source sublingual's
- Pulse Ox meters
- Many other hard to find items
- Herbs and minerals
- Ask us about your weight loss options!
- Medical Scrubs
- Full line of Diabetic shoes and supplies
- Wheel chairs, Walkers, Crutches, Canes and a full line of bathroom DME
- Free In-Town Delivery - If you work in town, we will deliver to your job.
- We can text you when your medications are ready. Call or come by to get set up!
- MoneyGram, UPS Shipping, Faxes & Copies, Notary
- Large selection of Circle E Candles
State-of-the-Art Compounding Pharmacy
We prepare your prescription in our 4,000 Sq. Ft., state-of-the-art pharmacy that includes independently
certified Class 1000 clean rooms, Class 100 laminar airflow hoods and laboratory suites with HEPA filtration.
We are committed to the strict requirements of Chapter <795> and <797> of the U.S. Pharmacopeia for
compounding non-sterile preparations.
Fast. Accurate. Reliable.
- State of the art ScriptPro Pharmacy Robotics System assists us in filling prescriptions faster and more accurate
- Two Kirby Lester laser controlled pill counting machines
- Computer RX Pharmacy Software - the most reliable pharmacy program on the market
- Telemanager automated phone answering service
- In-house Cholestech LDX machine that gives you cholesterol results in just ten minutes
Thank you for supporting your local businesses.
Visit www.fight4rx.org for information on important issues concerning your health.